Infiniti Advocates - SCAM ALERT

Phoenix, Arizona 0 comments

DALLAS OCANNON FORMERLY KNOWN AS CAMERIN HAWTHORN IS A SCAM ARTIST.HE DOES SHADY BUSINESS MAKING PROMISES AND NOT KEEPING THEM.

DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY. FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP YOU. HE HAS A QUICK TEMPER AND POSSIBLY ON STEROIDS. I ADVISE SEEKING ELSEWHERE.

HE IS SLICK, DECEPTIVE, MANIPULATIVE AND UNTRUSTWORTHY. HE TOOK OUR MONEY NO PROBLEM AND ONCE HE GOT OUR MONEY HE DID NOTHING. BE CAREFUL WHO YOU DO BUSINESS WITH. IT IS NOT WORTH THE STRESS OR AGGRAVATION.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEHAVIOR LIKE I WITNESSED AT 2323 N. 3rd st. EVER BEFORE.

I HOPE NO ONE ELSE IS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

Review about: Loan Modification.

(FRAUD ALERT!) Camerin Hawthorne, Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans

Snyder, Texas 14 comments

FRAUD ALERT - Camerin Hawthorne (Phoenix, Arizona) Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans, The BK Store.

Camerin Hawthorne is a ***-artist from Phoenix Arizona who does frequent real estate fraud, mortgage loan modification scams, and bogus online bankruptcy courses. He illegally charges over $2,500 upfront for loan modifications services also offers unlicensed financial coaching. DO NOT do business with this man!

FRAUDULENT WEBSITES owned by Camerin Hawthorne. They are all Bankruptcy, Mortgage, and Financial Coaching scams.

HIS SCAM COMPANIES - Mediation Brokers, Epic Mediation, Infiniti Mods, Infiniti Advocates, Metropolis Loans, The BK Store. He owns over 20 websites, but these are just a few.

SEE FOR YOURSELF - Visit any of the sites by simply adding dot com to the end of the names, and make sure that you type it all in as one word. Most of the sites are down now and parked at GoDaddy or have the same homepage screenshot with a different company name.

HIS BACKGROUND – This *** artist has several negative reviews with the Better Business Bureau. He has customers who have even posted negative reviews about him on YouTube. Metropolis Loans and Infiniti Advocates are listed in several online business directories, but with different addresses. At some point, I even found he had his Arizona Mortgage Fraud business listed with an address in Beverly Hills, CA. He was recently charged in the Arizona Supreme Court by the Attorney General for running loan modification scams. As a result, he was ordered to pay civil penalties and reframe from engaging in any further financial coaching or loan modification activity.

COURT HOUSE NEWS – (Caption from their website) "PHOENIX - Robert Daniel Hayes dba Mediation Services and Camerin C. Hawthorne dba Metropolis Loans and The Bankruptcy Store run or ran illegal "loan modification" scams, and falsely claimed affiliation with CitiMortgage, the Arizona attorney general says."

RECENT COURT DOCUMENTS – You can look his case up where he was charged and found guilty for fraud, under the Supreme Court for the State of Arizona. His case number is (CV2011-009102).

HIS CONNING WAYS - Real estate fraud , mortgage, foreclosure and bankruptcy scams is what this guy specializes in. Just search him on Google and on YouTube under Camerin Hawthorne fraud or Metropolis Loans. He will try to tell you that it's just me, some random mad customer who lost their home. He may even laugh it off and say that he can't please or save everyone. This is exactly what he told me when I first met him and raised concern for a negative rating I seen on his company at the time. However, the information on the web speaks for itself. He recently tried to seek a reputation management company to clean up his online mess, and succeeded somewhat, but not completely.

CLOSING - (back off Camerin, I didn't mean "Foreclosing") - In conclusion, just do your research. Multiple non-working websites for the same business, different invalid addresses, several online negative sources regarding him personally and his company. Do the math, it clearly doesn't add up. As a honest working man with a wife and kids, I have to help stop people like Camerin from ripping good people off, taking their money, and thinking he can get away by simply jumping ship!

Review about: Loan Modification Scam.

Comments

totally agree he is a *** artist

El Cerrito, California, United States #723865

Pleae stop complaining!Cameron is the real deal.

No one twisted your arm to go with him. You made a choice that didn't go your way. Complainers need to go out, get an education, and be his competition. See if every deal comes out positive.

No, life is not perfect and neither is Camerin.

He saved us $230,000.00 when banks weren't willing to do anything until he came along and made deals that set us up for life.How about them apples?

Charles Town, West Virginia, United States #714744

right on the money--------he is a *** artist from ***----should be in jail---------how he is allowed to stay in any kind of business is beyond me

handm2

this guy should be behind bars at the minimum__________possibly hung!!!!!!!!he preys on people-----in distress and takes their money___leaving them more in distress_____have contacted Arizona attorney generals' office about his sorry ***--------stay away from anything this pos is involved with

You are exactly correct Unhappy Client: Camerin did not help the Pastor, he is a Senior Citizen and it appears as though Camerin took a bunch of money and kept demanding more money, Lots of promises no delivery.Don't Believe a word of it.

Someone is posting positive bogus comments on behalf of his clients without them knowing about it. The Pastor very rarely uses a computer and does not even know this website exists.

If you see any more positive comments on here from him don't believe it.It is my understanding that Infiniti is currently demanding more money from him.

Los Angeles, California, United States #605134

Gosh I am sorry you had a bad experience , sounds like you came from a company that Camerin had bought from a terrible company what was treating you wrong.He took over several companies over the years and by doing that, he becomes the company face.

And catches bad rap. Personally they helped me save $2,500.00 a month, 30,000k a year as of 2/1/2013 I love this company, they are great. It was scary at first putting your lives in someone else's hands but, Camerin took great care of My wife and I. There was never a time where we didnt know what was going on.

I appreciate his company.And I truly will use him again!!!Pastor Murph

to Pastor Murph #644240

***

To the satisfied Customer: You will still owe every penny back you owe the bank.All he did for you is postpone the loan you agree to with the bank and took a healthy fee to do it.

You should have save your investment in this crook!

He took you for a ride.Dont trust a word he says.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #587808

Im actually shocked to hear this.After being scammed by 3 other companies and most of my life savings.

I hired Camerin at Metropolis at the time to help me save my home. It took longer then I expected but he assured me if I hung in there with him it would be worth it and it was. Through his expertise and magic he was able to reduce my mortgage and allow me to stay in my home. I realize everyone has their situation and it saddens me to see how the banks are treating people days.

So thats why I hired Camerin he did what he said and even worked with me on his fee.

I mean no disrespect to people who are going through hard times...Ive been there and with Camerins help I now have a fresh start.

to Satisfied client #644241

liar you probably are sleeping with the enemy

I lived in AZ most of my life with my family. After dealing with Camerin, we lost our savings and home and was forced to move. Bless his soul but this guy is a plain old fashion criminal!

Addmy name to your army-I agree with you

I am Virginia customer that was scammed by Camerin Hawthorne when he owned Metropolis Loans. Once people catch on to his scams he just creates another company and you will never be able to contact him again.

to Virginia customer that was sca Miami, Florida, United States #632664

The complaints against this man are totally valid.This man is a *** artist of the first water.

My defenses were let down because a friend from the age of 12 who was living in AZ knew him socially and recommended him. Now 3 yrs later, my house is about to go and it all stems from the *** job this man began.

Avoid this man at all costs!he is bad news!

View more comments